Agriculture faces a number of challenges in the years to come. Climate change will bring changing or fluctuating growth conditions and introduction of new plant diseases and pests. Research and development in plant resilience and health, pest and disease control will be crucial. At the 2019 PBN symposium we will look at different areas, where plant biologicals might be part of the solution. The symposium is aimed at industry, researchers and students and will focus on applied research and development.
The 2019 session topics are:
– Increased plant resilience towards climate change
– Biological products for pest and disease control
– Tomorrow’s sustainable agriculture with microbes
– How to ensure efficacy of plant biologicals
– Integrating biology-based and conventional crop protection
Registration for the symposium is now closed.
See the available presentation slides from the symposium here.
If you would like an exhibition stand at the PBN Symposium 2019 you can read more here.
Lene Rasmussen, Plant Biologicals Network coordinator, email@example.com.